9.16.2010

My AMAZING Husband

Something AMAZING happened tonight!!
Mike received his Melchizedek Priesthood!
This was one of the big things I was worried about missing while being here on bed rest..
BUT where there's a will, there is definitely a way!
The Bishopric and Stake Presidency agreed to ordain him here at the hospital!
I am just so excited and happy that I want to cry..
This means that Mike will be able to give me a blessing prior to me being induced into labor
AND if something should go wrong, I have a built in blessing giver! Amazing!
Not to mention he can give Milo a blessing once he gets here to help him be as strong as he can be.
Words really don't come close to my feelings right now...
We are really doing this!
We ARE going to be together as a family forever.
We ARE going to raise our new little family in the gospel.
I love that :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting for you and your family. It is amazing the joy and blessings we receive for living the gospel. I look forward to your sealing.

    ReplyDelete