8 days later..
It is such a drag staring at the exact same scenery 24 hours a day.
BUT here are 25 things I've learned here so far:
1: There is a weird yellow triangle looking pillow that scares me.. I don't want to know what its used for..
2) There is a newborn channel that shows cute babies 24/7!! Love it :)
3. If you pull the remote thingy out of the wall, alarms go off..
4; The floor is SUPER slippery when I have socks on! Yes I almost biffed it.
5] The shower is never the same temperature, it goes from cold to hot over and over again.. thanks a lot.
6.. There is a cool removable shower head and a jetted tub, even if I can't use it :(
7- There are two alien looking lights above my bed that look strangely like cameras.. but I found the switch and they're not, they are just intense lights for delivery... Yay..
8: The cafeteria food downstairs is BOMB! Soooo yummy :)
9) I want to poke a hole in the stupid leg warmer/shin guards I have to wear.
10. My butt falls asleep and stays asleep ALL day long
11; There are some nurses that I am SO adding on facebook because they rule :]
12] The hospital's internet is soooooo slooooowwww :P
13.. I am the only mommy here that wears basketball shorts and hubby shirts!
14- There's a mysterious corner of my room that has creepy surgical stuff and I try not to look over there.. (as I'm staring at it.. Creepy!)
15: The call nurse button on the side railings of my bed does NOT work.. I tried 6 times trust me.
16) The goopy ultrasound gel is not warmed like every other place.. rude.
17. There are TINY diapers in the cute baby corner and they're not even preemie!
18; The NICU is a very depressing place to be.. no matter how your baby is doing.. :(
19] Avagard is the awesome sanitizer lotion stuff all around the hospital and I LOVE the smell! Mmmmmm :)
20.. Some wheelchairs launch me forward when you let go of the handles.. haha my mom and I figured that one out! Sure hope that didn't throw me into labor!
21- I can have as much chocolate milk as I want.. badass! haha
22: Milo gets really hyper whenever we put monitors on my tummy :)
23) Sundays are awesome because there's movies on TV all day AND there's a sweet old couple that brings the sacrament around to those of us who can't go to church. :) Very Cool!
24. Mike and I have been making nightly wheelchair rides downstairs and its like our little date night.. :)
25; The little toys that Mike got from my aunt and cousins! He plays with his little lego trucks and cars all the time and it cracks me up!! He's excited to play with Milo ;)
I really am enjoying the time I have to read, ponder and get ready to go through the temple soon! When you sit on your butt all day, there's only so many excuses you can come up with to not read your scriptures every day.. ;)
I am trying to make the most of my situation and I have been SO blessed with amazing people that are making this so much easier for both me and Mike!
I think this is probably harder for him than it is for me! Poor guy has to drive all over the state every day and sleep in a hospital every night..
I sure am one lucky woman for having the most amazing man to take care of me!!
I love you sweetheart <3And I love all of you that have
come to see me
sent me little notes of encouragement on facebook
passed along good wishes
and prayed for us!!
We definitely feel the overwhelming love and prayers. :]