9.17.2010

The last night of "normal life"

It feels like tonight is the last night that my life will be the norm.
It feels like life after tomorrow will be so drastically different.
I'm really nervous about that!
But more than that, I'm so excited and ready!
I feel like I was born to be a mom and I can NOT wait to meet my baby boy.
Today has been a wonderful day of pampering and relaxing with my mom.
We found the cutest nail polish in Cosmo and she ventured out to find the exact color.
And guess what??
She found it!
AND it looks so cute!
Thanks mom!
Once the pampering was over, it slowly set in that I'm going to see Milo TOMORROW!!
I really can't believe that I've been here for almost 4 weeks..
My daily routine has been the same day in and day out.
Breakfast at 8:30
Reading the scriptures/whatever else I wanna read
My mom coming over and hanging out around 11 or 12
Deciding if I want my lunch and going to the cafeteria with my mom to get ice cream
Going on a wheelchair ride with my mom outside and sitting in the shade, talking.
Renting a movie from the hospital version of a redbox
Mom going home
Watching the news until Mike gets here
Waiting for the nurses to trade shifts so I can go on another wheelchair ride
Go down to the cafeteria with Mike to get him/both of us dinner
Come up to the room and eat
Watch America's Funniest Home Videos or Whose Line is it Anyway?
Put baby on the monitor
Go to bed!
I kid you not, my routine has been almost exactly like that every day, or almost at least!
I can't wait to WALK!
I'm talking about walking farther than from my bed to the bathroom...
Tomorrow while I'm in labor I can walk around the hospital!!
Isn't that weird that I'm stoked to be in labor for that reason? haha
Of course having Milo here is another perk. ;)
I just wanted to talk about the crazy feelings of today while they are still fresh in my mind.
I want Milo to know what it felt like knowing the exact day he would be here and how excited his Mommy and Daddy are to see his beautiful face!
I need to get some sleep, I have a feeling I'm gonna need it tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment