3.02.2010

Mike Here..

Well... This is Mike and its my turn to tell you whats been going on haha so far you have heard the story from my beautiful wifes point of view... so here's mine! Well we are currently living at her parents house out in eagle mnt. which isnt bad, just the drive is bad. We are broke, but still in love haha. I'm selling cars for my dad again, which is nice because i've missed it so much haha and my wife is working at both Wallaby's and yeah. I've been working non-stop, 6 days a week trying to make some sales... but its tough! It sucks being away from my wife so much! This weekend though, we are watching my moms dogs and house!! WAHOO! It'll be super nice to see my little puppies! I know we are both stoked! My mom has... 4 dogs haha Aramani, Fabio, Chloe, and Isabella who are all so very sweet! Aramani is a rat terrier and looks like a cow, Fabio is a rat terrier as well, Chloe is a beautiful albino boxer, and Isabella is a super cute boxer/pitbull! Man we are excited to watch them! Anyway... I dont know what else to write about... so i'll leave it at that! I'm sure my wife will keep this updated, but as for me... this was a one time thing pretty much haha

No comments:

Post a Comment