3.19.2010

Counting my Blessings!!

Well probably the most obvious blessing that Mike and I have received lately is the fact that our baby is healthy and growing! :) But besides that here's a little list of things I need to remember more so I can stop feeling sorry for myself. :)
1. My amazing husband that will go to any store and get anything my little pregnant self desires. ( This is a blessing but also a curse. Sometimes I shouldn't eat oreo shakes after every meal.. But I love you sweetheart! )
2. TRUE friends that are supportive, and honest. MOST importantly honest. I'm especially thankful today for Kelsi for the sweetest texts I've probably ever seen, and for Beth who wants our babies to be besties and for including me and my little one in her and her little one's life. I love you both and you have both seriously boosted my spirits today. :)
3. SUNSHINE! Holy crap am I solar-powered sometimes. I get depressed and tired and lame when it doesn't shine. And this morning, my Mom and I went on a WONDERFUL walk in the sunshine and I folded up like wall-e and re-energized and was like the energizer bunny ready for the day!! :)
4. My mom. She is so excited for Mike and I to have a baby and seeing her optimism every day is a huge blessing! It reminds me that I do have a support system and she's the team captain!
5. Sprite & Club Crackers. I'm pregnant, do I really need to explain this one?
6. My phone! I can finally text and call my husband and make sure he's alive instead of waiting to get home and email him. I know thats so spoiled but hey, I'm counting my blessings here!
7. Hot water! For many reasons. Taking warm, not too hot, bubble baths. Taking looooooooong warm showers. DISHES! Don't ever take warm water for granted, especially if you have to do dishes.. ugh. Thank you hot water.
8. Sundays. The one day Mike and I don't have to work when we can relax, and enjoy each other's company all day. And most of the time my mom invites us to dinner and its 100% guaranteed to be delicious. :) Thanks mom!
9. Jim and Pam!!! I freaking love the office. I love watching it. I love talking about it. I love thinking about it. I love it. When Mike and I were first dating, we watched the first few seasons. Then when we were married, we watched all the rest of the seasons up until we found out that Pam was "probably pregnant" and now we're waiting for the last season to finish up and get on DVD already! Yeah yeah some douches ruined it for me and told me they get married or whatever. I don't wanna hear it! Jim and Pam remind me of mine and Mike's relationship from start to finish and it makes me smile. :) The end.
10. My laptop. Sorry I neglected being thankful for you before! I'm using you right now to make this little blog post! But I'm grateful for you and your extended battery life! You rock!

2 comments:

  1. awweeee... i love you!! :) :) you make me SO happy!!! its good to realize the blessings we have in our life. especially when times are hard..

    im proud of you baby girl!! and im SOOO excited for your future. and my part in it of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss allie bug.
    i love you to =)

    ps even if you have a boy we can just make them get married haha

    ReplyDelete