12.06.2010

So much to say!

So little time until Milo wakes up!
Milo is currently under the Christmas tree while I am doing homework/blogging. 
Yes I said UNDER the tree, he love love LOVES looking at Christmas lights
He is getting sooooooo big!!
I weighed him this morning and he is 11 pounds!! Can you believe he weighed 4 pounds 14 ounces just 2 1/2 months ago?!
He is the cutest thing. ever.

He smiles ALL the time now! :] I'm just anxiously waiting the day he starts to laugh!
We bought Milo this adorable little hooded one-piece from Old Navy. LOVE <3
We went to the Live Nativity down in Provo and so we bought this so he could be outside with us and he looked sooooooo cute in it.
We are taking him to temple square to see the Christmas lights because we know he will absolutely love them!
I can't wait to get pictures of him in this cute outfit. :]


We went to Costco yesterday with Mike's mom and sister and bought a freaking HUGE box of size 2 diapers!! Yes he's almost in size 2 diapers.. I had a heart attack too don't worry!
While we were shopping, Milo had a huge blowout while Lindsey was holding him!! haha Sorry Linds!
It was so bad I had to throw away his cute dinosaur pajamas.. :( (it was the last time he would have worn it anyway, he's outgrowing everything!)
Every day is always an adventure with milo! :]

I want this outfit for Milo ->
because he makes me happy in so many ways:
His eyes get all big when he looks at lights. Even though sometimes he stares directly into lightbulbs.. Then I intervene. haha
He loves laying on his tummy and trying to roll over.
He loves watching tv.. especially when daddy is playing call of duty. (yay... haha)
He giggles in his sleep. and snores :]
He never fails to puke all over me when I try to get ready. Solution? Basketball shorts & hubby shirts 90% of the time! ;)

When I feed him he stares right into my eyes and brings tears to my eyes almost every time.
I am so blessed.
Milo, thank you for taking me on adventures every day.
You make me want to take all the evil out of the world and give you the best life any little boy has ever known.
You may not be spoiled with possessions, but you will always be spoiled with love. 
I love you little chunk :]
XOXO, Momma

2 comments:

  1. I still need to meet your little man! You sound like such an amazing momma Leesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love that Mike's shirts are your solution to getting pucked on. That's what I did too, I've now permanently adopted some of Scott's shirts. I'm glad to hear Milo is growing so fast. Can't wait to see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete