12.16.2010

Day 22 & 23

A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
This is kinda stupid. But I guess here is my letter to someone who hurts me on a regular basis..
Dear Milo,
When you pulled my hair the other day and wouldn't let go, I screamed out in pain because it really hurt. But, I understand that you are only 3 months old and have little control over your killer grip. So I completely forgive you.
Love,
Mommy
haha. That's the best you're gonna get!

15 facts about you.
1. I love discovering new amazing musical artists.
2. I l.o.v.e. shoes, but mostly heels. Yes, even after having Milo.
3. I am the worst procrastinator.
4. I really don't like Valentine's Day. I want roses on a totally random day instead.
5. I love going to the movies.
6. I love admiring photography, and I secretly wish I had a glorious camera.
7. I am completely obsessed with Glee. <3
8. I can't shower, clean, get ready, blog, or do anything without music playing.
9. I am totally in love with my husband and always will be, even more-so forever.
10. I view life, love and the world differently because of my beautiful son, Milo.
11. I love animal print. :]
12. I could drink coke all day every day. Terrible I know.
13. I love dance. I used to dance all the time and I miss it so much.
14. Once Christmas is over, I'm ready for winter to be over. Snow is only ok on Christmas. After that, its time to go buh-bye!
15. Although I am secretly excited to go snowboarding with Mike someday. :)
XOXO, Alecia

No comments:

Post a Comment