12.23.2010

Day 28, 29 & 30!

Your favorite movie.


Something you could never get tired of doing.


A photograph of yourself today + 

three four good things that have happened in the past 30 days.
I'm too lazy to take a picture of me today so I'll do it another day.. maybe. haha
Here are three good things that have happened in the past 30 days:
1. We were blessed with a little extra money to spend on Christmas presents that we definitely were not expecting. 
2. Mike and I have started hanging out with my sister-in-law a ton more and we have a freakin blast every single time we hang out! I love having a sister!
3. I bought a new pair of jeans! This may sound silly but.. its not. The inside of my old pair were worn so thin they were almost transparent. Thank you to my wonderful husband for buying me new pants!
4. Milo has started sleeping 6+ hours a night!! Halle-freaking-lujah! I love him for letting me sleep :)

It has been a fun little photo blogging adventure!
You stay classy San Diego!
And thanks for stopping by.
:]
XOXO, Alecia

No comments:

Post a Comment