2.20.2010

Keeping Up With the Sages!

It's that time again! We need a blog update! So here's a little bit of what Mike and Alecia are up to!
We are living in Alecia's Mom's basement, every newlywed couple has to move in with their parents at least once right? ;) We really do love it. We like having good neighbors that we hang out with and can talk to if one of us is gone. Its really nice! All of us are looking for a place to move to together that accommodates everyone. We're really excited to get out of Eagle Mountain once and forever!! We won't miss the awful commute to civilization..
Besides that, Mike and I are both working right now and waiting for school to start in May! I'm still at Wallaby's, and Mike's still at A New Ride with his Dad and Uncle. He made a sale this month! Woo! I think business will pick up once the sun comes out. We hope so!
I especially am excited to go back to school. I know Mike is too, but I ESPECIALLY am. :)
I can't wait to learn about what I want to base my career off of and use it firsthand by starting a wedding business with my mom! I can't wait to know all the ins and outs of business so I can feel even more confident about starting my own! I have such a deep-rooted passion that, I feel, nobody has seen or experienced yet, which is why now more than ever its so important to act on it!
Soooooo many people have asked us when we are gonna start having kids. lol. I guess it is the next natural question, since it is the next natural step in our lives together. The answer is: Whenever the Lord sees fit! Obviously its under his control and when He knows we're ready for a little one, He'll find a way! When that happens we'll let you know! :) Of course I'm beyond ready and excited. ;)
I do have to say something about a blog I came upon that moved me as a future-mommy. Its about the Staker Family in Salt Lake City and their little boy, Bronson, that had a near-death (technically he was dead on arrival) experience. It broke my heart and I couldn't help but sob as I read and saw pictures of such a beautiful family in that time of extreme hardship. But Holy Cow! Sara is the mother and WOW is she a rockstar.. She is so spiritually minded and humble and wonderful to listen to. I'm so happy to read that little Bronson is now home and healthy and my prayers are with that family. Way to hang in there B!

No comments:

Post a Comment