1.24.2010

It's my Birthday!!

I'm 21 today woo! I've had a wonderful birthday with my hubby and family and friends. :)
Mike woke me up at midnight with a sweet love letter and cute kiss.. ;)
We spent all day together home alone cuddled up on the couch watching movies and eating yummy birthday cake! It really was a wonderful day. :)
Last night my Mom and Jon threw me a little birthday party with the kids and my Dad and Grandpa Christensen and Susan! It was such a blast!
So as many of you know, I'm trying to get a wedding business going with my mom! I'm sooo motivated right now because my Mom and I had such a blast planning out my wedding! My mom has so many talents, she just is so humble that she doesn't have the heart to charge people for her work! She's a sweetheart and I can't really blame her I just wish she could have some of the money so many people have offered her! haha Here's your sign momma.. ;) haha just playing!
I know sometimes it just takes some prayer and some time to get that boost! I'm gonna be patient. :) I love you mom!
Well, my birthday is officially over as of an hour and a half ago so I'm gonna hit the hay. Night blogspot!
Love,
Alecia Marie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment