8.11.2010

One AMAZING thing after another!

So right now is the BEST time in our life together because...
1. We are now temple worthy! We got our recommend to go do baptisms!! :]
Neither one of us have been able to go to the temple since sophomore year in high school! Yay yay yay!
2. Mike gets his Melchizedek Priesthood in 11 DAYS!! 
Obviously this is a huge deal because it means that he can now baptize me in the temple, bless our baby boy, give me and anyone else blessings and stand in Priesthood circles!! I'm so proud of him!
3. We are going to be getting our endowments in about a month!!
We are currently going to a temple prep class and our teacher wants to meet with us privately to have a discussion about the temple and then the bishop will give us our recommend to get our endowments! :) I can't wait to go!
4. Our OFFICIAL Sealing date is October 19th, 2010! About 11 days before Milo's due date! :]
Let's hope he's not early! ;)
There is just so much happening in our life right now that is going the right direction. I have one thing right after another to look forward to! LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. I posted this on your facebook status already, but I am so excited and happy for you! I love you a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete